Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wings of Glory Forum


I've been out of the loop with this great little game ever since it changed from Wings of War to its current incarnation as Wings of Glory, with its rather unfortunate acronym. I never really understood why they changed the title, as the original name seemed fine to me?

Anyway, I have played the original many times, although never got round to using the balloon rules or altitude system. I really enjoyed the simplicity of the basic game and the sprog loves it too, especially as he regularly blasts me out of the sky.

I'm a big WW1 fan so the WW2 version never really appealed to me, being more than catered for in this respect by Bag the Hun. However, my original WoW boxed sets have also been gathering dust of late, so I need something to give me a kick start.

To remedy this lack of gaming, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up to the very active Aerodrome forum. I also have some plans up my sleeve that require a more in-depth look at ground strafing, parachutes and clocks...all very interesting and the sort of thing that the forum can help to hammer out!

Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment